What does it relieve?
Panadol Sinus caplets can be used for the relief of:
- Sinus Pain
- Nasal congestion
What's the format?
What are its features?
Sinus pain and Congestion relief
What are the ingredients?
Each caplet contains:
- Paracetamol = 500 mg
- Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride=30 mg
How To Use
Place tablet(s) in mouth and swallow with water.
Adults + children aged 12 years and older
- Do not use if you have known or previous history of hypersensitivity to paracetamol, pseudoephedrine, or any other ingredient in this product
- Do not use if you have severe hypertension or severe coronary artery disease
- Do not use if you have severe renal impairment
- Do not use if you are taking, or have taken, within the last two weeks, monoamine oxidase inhibitors
- Do not use if you are taking other sympathomimetics (such as decongestants, appetite suppressants and AMP-like psychostimulants).
Seek medical advice before taking this product:
- In patients with mild to moderate kidney impairment
- In patients with cardiovascular disease, arrhythmias, hypertension, hyperthyroidism, prostatic enlargement, diabetes, glaucoma,phaeochromocytoma
- In patients with glutathione depleted states such as sepsis
- If you are taking beta-blockers and other antihypertensives
- There have been reports of ischaemic colitis with pseudoephedrine. Pseudoephedrine should be discontinued immediately and medical advice sought if sudden abdominal pain, rectal bleeding or other symptoms of ischaemic colitis develop
- There have been rare cases of posterior reversible encephalopathy (PRES)/reversible cerebral vasoconstriction syndrome (RCVS) reported with sympathomimetic drugs, including pseudoephedrine. Symptoms reported included sudden onset of severe headache, nausea, vomiting, and visual disturbances. Most cases improved or resolved within a few days following appropriate treatment. Psuedoephedrine should be discontinued immediately and medical advice sought if signs/symptoms of PRES/RCVS develop
- If symptoms persist, medical advice must be sought.
- Keep out of sight and reach of children.
If you would like any further information regarding Panadol products, please call our INFOLINE (Freecall) +973 16500404 - Gulf & Near East countries