Panadol Cold + Flu All in One
Panadol Cold + Flu All in one tablet provide relives from cold + flu symptoms including chesty cough.
What does it relieve?
Panadol Cold + flu All in one tablet can be used for the relief of:
- Chesty cough
- Nasal Congestion
- Sore throat
- Headache and body ache
What's the format?
Tablets are round and film-coated.
What are its features?
Cold and Flu Relief
What are the ingredients?
Each tablet contains:
- Paracetamol = 250 mg
- Guaifenesin = 100 mg
- Phenylephrine Hydrochloride =5 mg
How To Use
Place tablet(s) in mouth and swallow with water.
Adults + children aged 12 years and older
- Do not use if you have known or previous history of hypersensitivity to paracetamol, guaifenesin, phenylephrine, or any other ingredient in this product
- Do not use if you are taking, or have taken, within the last two weeks, monoamine oxidase inhibitors
- Do not be used with other paracetamol-containing products, decongestants, or cough and cold medicines.
Seek medical advice before taking this product if:
- You have Hypertension, Cardiovascular Disease, Diabetes, Hyperthyroidism, Angle closure glaucoma,Phaeochromocytoma, An enlargement of the prostate gland,Occlusive vascular disease (e.g. Raynaud’s Phenomenon),Liver and kidney impairment, glutathione depleted states such as sepsis
- You are taking beta-blockers and other antihypertensive drugs or tricyclic antidepressants
- This product should not be used by patients taking other sympathomimetics (such as decongestants, appetite suppressants).
- If symptoms persist, medical advice must be sought.
- Keep out of sight and reach of children
- Do not give to children under 12 years of age
If you would like any further information regarding Panadol products, please call our INFOLINE (Freecall) +973 16500404 - Gulf & Near East countries