Panadol Cold + Flu Day
Panadol Cold + Flu Day caplets provide relief from Major Cold and flu symptoms. It is a non-drowsy formulation for day time relief.
What does it relieve?
Panadol Cold + Flu Day caplets can be used for:
- Blocked and runny nose
- Headache and body ache
- Sinus and pain relief
What's the format?
What are its features?
Cold and Flu Relief
What are the ingredients?
Each caplet contains:
- Paracetamol = 500mg
- Caffeine = 25mg
- Phenylephrine Hydrochloride = 5mg
How To Use
Place caplet(s) in mouth and swallow with water.
Adults + children aged 12 years and older
- Do not use if you have known or previous history of hypersensitivity to paracetamol, Caffeine, phenylephrine, or any other ingredient in this product
- Do not use if you are taking, or have taken, within the last two weeks, monoamine oxidase inhibitors
- Do not be used with other paracetamol-containing products, decongestants, or cold and flu medicines.
- Seek medical advice before taking this product if:
- You have Hypertension, Cardiovascular Disease, Diabetes, Hyperthyroidism, Angle closure glaucoma,Phaeochromocytoma, An enlargement of the prostate gland,Occlusive vascular disease (e.g. Raynaud’s Phenomenon),Liver and kidney impairment, glutathione depleted states such as sepsis
- You are taking beta-blockers and other antihypertensive drugs or tricyclic antidepressants
- This product should not be used by patients taking other sympathomimetics (such as decongestants, appetite suppressants and AMP-like psychostimulants)
- Excessive intake of caffeine (e.g. coffee, tea and some canned drinks) should be avoided while taking this product.
- If symptoms persist, consult a doctor
- Keep out of sight and reach of children
If you would like any further information regarding Panadol products, please call our INFOLINE (Freecall) +973 16500404 - Gulf & Near East countries