- A dose of 10-15 mg/kg to be repeated.
- Do not give to your child more than 60 mg /kg presented in divided doses throughout 24 hours.
- Do not give to your child more frequently than every 4 hours.
- Do not give to your child more than four doses in any 24 hour period.
- Do not give to your child for longer than 3 days without asking a doctor.
- Do not use if using other products containing paracetamol. For children aged 2-3 month use under doctors guidance. A single dose of 10 - 15 mg/ kg for symptomatic relief of reaction due to vaccination.
- Medical advice should be sought if fever persists after a second dose.
- For other indications, give only under medical advice. Not recommended for children under 2 months.
- Medical advice should be sought before giving Panadol Baby & Infant to your child if:
- Your child has liver or kidney problems
- Your child has glutathione depleted states such as sepsis, please consult your doctor before taking Panadol
- Your child has hereditary problems of fructose intolerance must not take Panadol Baby & Infant as this product contains Maltitol & Sorbitol liquid (666.5 mg per 5 ml suspension).
- Do not give Panadol if your child has previous history of hypersensitivity to paracetamol or any other ingredients in this product.
- This product contains ethyl-, methyl-, propyl-hydroxybenzoates (E219, E215, E217) which may cause allergic reactions (possibly delayed).
- Please see your child’s doctor if symptoms do not improve, get worse or new symptoms occur because these could be signs of a serious condition.
Safety When Giving Medicine To Children
The correct dosage for over-the-counter medication depends on the child's body weight, so be sure your doctor and pharmacist know how much your child weighs.